INNOVATIVE MULTIMODE LAPTOPS PUT YOU IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT.
Yoga: Multimode Laptops For All You Choose to Do.
Every once in a while a PC comes along that truly breaks the mold. Meet the IdeaPad Yoga.
Yoga laptops' innovative design and touchscreen technology allow the display to rotate 360 degrees,
fit snug against the bottom of the laptop, and function as a tablet.
In fact, Yoga laptops have four modes of operation: You choose the mode based on what you choose to do:
Laptop: Use the Yoga 11 as a traditional notebook for editing files, composing documents, blogging,
or focused work.
Tablet: Flip the screen around to comfortably listen to music, look at photos, or browse Web sites in
Tent: Flip the screen most of the way back and prop the Yoga 13 up like a tent for comfortable video chats,
sharing the screen with friends, or listening to music.
Stand: Flip the screen back and around and rest the Yoga 13 on its keyboard for another attention-grabbing
way to enjoy and share media.
Engineered for Both Work and Play.
the details to make Yoga laptops effective for work and a pleasure to use for entertainment applications
— from the patented hinge that allows 360 degree rotation to the proprietary technology that helps you
maximize its battery life. You'll also find that the different modes of operation — laptop, tablet, tent, and
stand — make using your PC easier and more comfortable than ever.
- Yoga Series laptops are available in 11.6" and 13.3" models — so you can decide the right balance of display size and portability.
- Yoga laptops are exceptionally thin and light: less than an inch thin, they weigh as little as 2.8 lb (1.27 kg).
- Ultra-long battery life allows you to use your Yoga all day long without recharging.
- Capacitive multitouch displays work seamlessly with Windows 8 to create a fully interactive touchscreen experience.
- CPUs from Intel® and NVIDIA® fuel a powerful PC experience.
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and optional Bluetooth® keep you connected.
- 720p HD webcams let you video chat with friends and family or web conference with colleagues.
Smart Technology Makes Your Life Easy.
IdeaPad Yoga laptops look great and have solid specs — but they're also stocked with smart technologies that
make your life easier. Technologies that allow you to spend less time searching for files and maintaining
your PC and more time Doing.
- Enjoy the innovations cooked into the latest Windows operating system, with up to Windows 8 Pro preinstalled.
- Lenovo Energy Management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced, energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges.
- Lenovo Transition, available on selected models, automatically switches open applications like PowerPoint to full-screen mode when the PC converts to the tablet, tent, or stand positions.
- Preloaded apps let you start enjoying your PC right out of the box.
- Share media on any device from anywhere with Lenovo Cloud.
Operating System : Windows RT
Productivity Software : Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview
CPU : NVIDIA® Tegra® 3
Memory : 2GB DDR3L
Graphics : NVIDIA ULP GeForce®
Dimensions : 298 x 204 x 15.6 mm (11.7 x 8.0 x 0.61")
Camera : 1.0MP 720p HD integrated webcam
Display : 11.6" HD 5-point capacitive multitouch display (16:9 widescreen) (1366x768) (350 NIT)
Weight : 1.27 kg (2.8 lb)
I/O Ports : 2 USB 2.0 ports, Combo Jack, HDMI, 2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC)
Storage : 64GB SSD
Wireless Connectivity : 802.11 b/g/n wireless, Bluetooth®
Keyboard : AccuType keyboard
Battery Life : 13 hours/4-cell battery
Software Offerings(Pre-loaded apps)
Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync
Lenovo Energy Management
Lenovo Motion Control
Microsoft® Office 15 (30-day trial)
Microsoft® Connected Standby
Note: Software may vary by region.